Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Practical Jokes and Pranks

I'm quite fond of pulling pranks and practical jokes. Just today, I phoned a relative of a co-worker and put on my best southern accent to tell her that my hamburger had two bottom buns and no top.

It was quite fabulous :) And I'm still giggling about it.

Another co-worker had a few days off only to return to this new cubicle decoration


She's got some food allergies including milk and gluten. She seemed to enjoy it.

Do you like playing pranks? Do you hate being pranked?

P.S. I've almost reached 400 blog followers (thank you!) I plan to have a big ol' giveaway when I reach 400, so spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails