Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Shop Updates: Little Foto Fox

I've got some new listings in my Little Foto Fox shop! I've decided to put up a few of my more "masculine" photos with larger size options. (Just in time for Father's Day)

I went with 11 x 14 because while it's large enough to get more detail, it's not too large to find space on your wall! Plus, I added the Lustre coating which really brings out the color and details.


Blue Steel

See The World

Wanna Go For A Ride?

On The Tracks

Show Me The Way

I'm still working on updates for Little Gray Fox. I hope to have some new embroidery patterns up before summer!

2 comments:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails