Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I Gave Up

I just can't seem to keep up with the 365 photo project. At least I made it further than last year!

I still use my Instagram account, just not quite every day. So instead of the 365 photo project, I'll be using my Instagram photos to add to my Instacanv.as gallery! If you haven't heard of it, Instacanv.as is a cool online gallery for Instagram photos that allows people to purchase your photos on different sizes of canvas.


Do you have a gallery on Instacanv.as? You can check out mine, here: http://instacanv.as/littlegrayfox



Post a link to your gallery in the comments if you have one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's really cool! I just made one but I guess it's not open yet?

    instacanv.as/ohlauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet! I think it took a few weeks before mine opened. I didn't do any of the social network promotions, they just sent a random email when it was open. Good luck!

      Delete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails