Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Shop Update: Glow in the Dark Embroidery!

That's right! My newest listing features some fun floss from DMC (E940). It looks like plain white thread but it actually does glow in the dark!



I made my first version of this hoop several months back and gave it to a co-worker as a baby shower gift. I really loved how it turned out and had planned on making more.

So....throw in my usual time for procrastination, and it's finally here!



I wish I could take a decent in the dark photo so you could see how it glows. But trust me when I say -- it's pretty awesome!

Check out the listing here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/102405405/sweet-dreams-nursery-decor-embroidery

Or visit my shop front here: http://littlegrayfox.com

What's new in your crafty world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails