Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

40 Before 40 # 17

# 17 on my 40 Before 40 list is "Upgrade to a nicer SLR camera"

Over the weekend, I upgraded my camera from the Canon XTi to the 50D. It's the camera I've been wanting for a while. I'm still too nervous to get the 5D (which I came thisclose to getting). I'm afraid of spending that much money only to have it get ruined!


I am so glad I finally upgraded! It's been a long time coming! One huge difference (besides the size and speed) is the fact that it has Live View. It's something that was added to the consumer models that came after the XTi and something I didn't realize I missed! It's a great feature to have. Especially for when I take all of my favorite low-to-the-ground shots


Now the pups will have to move quicker if they want to avoid having their pics taken!



2 comments:

  1. AHHAHA to the last pic.

    Getting a Nikon D90 has been one of the best things for me so I totally get this :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails