Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Another Year Behind Me


Here we go again! 37 was a crazy year, both good and bad. There was a lot of stress at work. The recent passing of loved ones. And major changes in the household.

There were some good parts, too. I'm just hoping 38 brings more good than bad. I've still got several new things happening with work and I'm staying optimistic. I hope to get organized and be more successful with my Etsy shops, as well.

I'm definitely looking forward to some well-deserved vacation (and all the amazing new adventures it will bring).



There is also a move on the horizon and I really do think that will be a positive change.


I'm looking forward to starting the next chapter of my life!

So yeah, getting older ain't so bad after all. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!! I came to tell you that I received THE neatest gift in the mail today! I.love.it. I have been wanting a bookmark and the one you made and sent me is absolutely beautiful!!! I will use it daily. Also, I'm going to do a post about it on my blog and direct people to your Etsy shop. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fabulous! thank you! I'm so glad you like it! :)

      Delete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails