Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Birds of a Feather

I love watching birds. Even the tiniest ones have so much personality. Oddly enough, I don't think I would ever want a bird as a pet. Too much noise, too unpredictable with their little beaks. And not as cuddly as a puppy or kitten!

These pics are from our last trip to Orcas Island. The house where we stay has a lot of bird feeders, so there are plenty of chances to catch the little critters.









We sorta stalked this hawk through the fields. We were actually trying to get shots of all the deer at feeding time. But once I saw him, I just wanted to get close enough for a good shot. He was too quick for me and my camera!




One day, I'll invest in a really great long range lens so I can get good wildlife shots!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful photos!
    Love the colors and the green sparkling background...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots! Amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails