Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Holiday Weekend in Instagram

I'll post photos from my actual camera later on. I just wanted to share some of the highlights of my extra long holiday weekend. We took the annual trip up to Orcas island for the 4th of July. But this time we decided to stay a couple of extra days. It was the first time we really got to explore the island and fully relax!

We went whale watching, visited a friend's farm, hiked around a lake and under a water fall, cruised around the island with the top down. Watched for deer on the gorgeous, sunny days. And generally had a fabulous time :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!
















7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! Looks like you have a very fun and relaxing vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I've never seen so many starfish on one beach! The tide was so far out you could walk to the little island :)

      Delete
  3. Love the fourth photo where it looks in miniature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slightly obsessed with the tilt shift blur effect ;)

      Delete
  4. your pictures look so great. It looks like a beautiful place to relax.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails