Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back to School

I really feel like summer didn't even happen this year. I know we have one more (very short) month left. But it seems like Seattle still hasn't quite had the summer weather it is capable of having. So I suppose it's time to start thinking about back to school and what that means to me -- more traffic and school buses slowing down my commute ;)

Etsy truly is a fabulous place to go shopping for any reason. And their back to school finds are just as fabulous as other seasons. So I made a little treasury to mark this occasion (and the end of summer)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails