Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fun Photoshoot: Back to School Mutt

Ever since last week's post of Ui dressed up like she'd been workin' on her fitness, I've been having fun doing mini photoshoots with her. She pretty much HATES having her picture taken. Maybe just a little less than my Katie mutt hates having hers taken.


As soon as I try to pose Ui or hold up the camera, she turns her head and lies down and refuses to look at the camera. So the best shots are usually just before she's about to give up.

Just for fun, I did a quick photoshoot with a  "back to school" theme. I have this awesome, vintage school desk that I have absolutely no use for. But it's just so cute, I can't seem to part with it. It's not really comfortable to sit in for very long (typical of a school desk) -- so if you have any crafty decor ideas for me, let me know!



2 comments:

  1. Very cute! You managed to get some good snaps in despite your pupster's reluctance!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails