Saturday, September 22, 2012

Life without Comcast

Hello dear foxy friends! I haven't abandoned you! I'm currently living life without Comcast as we settle into our new rental house. Just a short week after we moved in, we left for yellowstone. Now that we're back, it's difficult to get oriented and prioritize the task list. Unpack first or buy patio furniture? Find the dead rat or fix the broken widow screens?

In another week, we'll finally have cable television and Internet. Blogging from my phone is not as easy as it should be! I can't wait to share all my good pics from yellowstone and tell you more about our adventures! I also can't wait to catch up on my favorite blogs!

I hope you're all doing well!!

Today we're working on building my sweet Katie pooch her doggy area so she can finally move in!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic!

    Anyway, feel free to contact me whenever you're ready to sign up for service. I work for Comcast and I will be happy to help.

    Thanks,

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails