Monday, October 22, 2012

I've Been Published!

With all the places online to share info, I sometimes forget I haven't shared across every social media platform! If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you've probably already seen this ;)

You may remember a few months ago I was contacted by a magazine publisher. They wanted to feature my popular "Dandy Pouf" embroidery as a pattern. The magazine is a new offshoot of Better Homes and Gardens magazine called "Make It Yourself". I knew the premier issue would be available in October, so I accepted and waited.

When October came, I scoured the magazine aisle and couldn't find the magazine anywhere. Then, just a week ago, I received a copy of the issue in the mail! Now, I see it in every craft and grocery store I visit!

The issue is full of DIY projects and patterns by other fabulous Etsy artists! I'm so honored to be among them all!!

5 comments:

  1. How amazing! Congratulations :) It's a really cute pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep! I love Make it Yourself. Congrats!

    http://bethsquidly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I just found your blog yesterday! It's soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails