Monday, November 19, 2012

Aloha and Mahalo

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already know that I've just returned from Hawaii. I had to go  (twist my arm!) to Oahu for a few days to do some work training. I've been to Oahu once before and actually used to live on Maui. But it had been several years since I'd been back, mainly due to my docs telling me I shouldn't fly (bad ear).


After receiving the green light from the doc, I felt okay about taking my first plane ride in 6 years. And actually, the pain I experienced was very minimal compared to what I used to go through. So I can't wait to try it again! 


 

The boypiece stayed home and took care of my mutt while I was away -- poor guy!  While I definitely enjoyed my short stay (during the times I wasn't at the office), I'm also glad to be back home! This weekend has been spent trying to clean and locate the cause of the ever-lingering rat smell! I think we're finally onto it and I really hope we find it today!
 


Mahalo (thank you) for being so patient, dear readers, as I try to balance my blogging life with my work/home life!

If you celebrate it -- have a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday. If not -- have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so jealous, you lucky girl :)

    Hope you find the rat thingy :)

    Have a lovely week, cheers, T. :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comment. Take care & have a very happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails