Friday, December 14, 2012

5 Delicious Holiday Treats

I'm still in the middle of my holiday shopping/making so my blog posts are a bit behind! But there's always time for chocolate, right?

Here are five holiday treats I've been drooling over lately!





1. Pie In A Jar (via Green Wedding Shoes)

2. Chocolate Coconut Balls (via Dani Venn)

3. Candy Cane Dessert Squares (via Land O'Lakes)

4. Individual Chocolate Souffles (via Martha Stewart)

5. Holiday Confetti Cake Batter Cookies (via Sally's Baking Addiction)

1 comment:

  1. I love the first one and number 5. Those look so delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails