Thursday, January 31, 2013

Are You On The Vine?

It took me a second to catch on, but I finally started hearing the buzz!

Twitter's new video sharing community, Vine, offers up an Instagram-style feed full of 6 second clips. I'm not the type of person who shoots a lot of video, so I didn't think I would be into it. But once I got started, I found it to be almost addicting as Instagram!

I've joined the community under username Little Gray Fox -- come and find me! Or if you're already on there, leave your user name in the comments below so I can add you!

Here are a few "vines" I've posted so far :)

video 

video
video
video

And here's one I made using the Stop Motion app for Iphone. It allows you to add voiceover, text or music!

video

2 comments:

  1. Definitely improved on the last video! I'm on Vine too. Haven't posted anything yet because I'd like to make some voice over or some music. Followed you in Vine too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with Adam Goldberg's videos. He adds music and has some really creative shots!

      Delete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails