Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cupcakes Are My Kryptonite

It's true! I'm drawn to them like a moth to a flame.


Maybe it's the cute shape.


Or the fluffy frosting.


Perhaps it's the colorful sprinkles.


Or the amazing flavors - Hello, Bacon!


Whatever it is -- I'm addicted!
And they're killing my health goals!

I've done more than fall off my GCL wagon. I was dragged for miles before I rolled down the hill, into a ditch and down the sewer drain!

No matter how many times I start over, I keep finding myself back on my sugar kick.

I won't say this is the last time. But I am going to try harder to keep driving past my local cupcake shops (why are there SO MANY of them?!)

And although I've stopped working with a personal trainer, I am going to try harder to get to the gym at least 3 days a week.

The biggest hurdle is the diet. I'm not the kind of person who can't cut out carbs and sugars. I don't think I even want to try. Why completely deny myself of a deliciously juicy cheeseburger? Or a divine dark chocolate bar? I'm not here to torture myself!


I think I'll start by adding more protein, veggies and fruits to my diet. Larger salads with dinner; less of the main course.

As far as the C & L parts of my GCL goals, that's tough to stay on top of. Weekly is difficult. I'm changing that goal to twice a month. Twice a month I will craft and list items in both of my Etsy shops.

Start small to reduce the chance of complete failure, right?

How about you? What's your Kryptonite?


Ps. All cupcakes featured in this blog post were devoured within the last few days.  By me!

Pps. If you want to read more about my GCL (Gym-Craft-List) plans, check out these posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails