Saturday, January 19, 2013

Instagrammin' in 2013

Happy 2013, everyone!

I don't know about you, but it's been a busy one for me, so far!

Things have been ramping up at the 9 to 5 and I'm starting to travel more for training. I went to Idaho a couple weeks ago and got to freeze my butt off in the snow. Soon it'll be Oregon and Colorado (brrr!).

In between the chaos, I've been spending time at home with my niece who has been visiting from college. She heads back this weekend. I've even worked on a couple new projects that I hope to have up in my Etsy shop soon!

If you already follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen these pics. But here's just a bit of what I've been up to. Hope you're all doing fabulously!

Snow at the airport! Eep!

Mountains in Idaho



craziness on the plane!
my awesome "cattitude" sweater from BAF

my Katie girl


new stuff for the shop!

1 comment:

  1. great pics the airplane onem ade me laugh with the funny faces

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails