Monday, March 11, 2013

A Rare Find

Here's something you will rarely see on my blog --

Pictures of cats!

These two pretty kitties belong to my friend/co-worker/crafty cohort, Kelli








Aren't they sweet? I visited her last weekend and played paparazzo to the camera shy cats. They were pretty annoyed with me.

But I'm used to pets being annoyed by my constant picture-taking. My dog only plays along when I'm holding treats!



Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend! I'm traveling for work then enjoying a visit with my family in Utah! You can expect to see updated pics of Ui real soon! For now, enjoy this oldie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails