Friday, March 8, 2013

Too Soon For Easter?

When you walk into the local drugstore or grocery, you may notice that they've forgotten about an upcoming holiday. It seems most have completely skipped over St Patrick's Day and gone straight into Easter!

I suppose the bright colors attract more customers. And there is all of that candy...

So naturally, I've also been hurried along into my anticipation of Easter. With the help of some fabulous Pinterest finds, here are a few Easter themed projects I hope to tackle in the next few weeks:

Last year, I made a quick tutorial on how to create your own Easter themed Tic Tac Toe game. You can see the step-by-step instructions HERE 

 



2 comments:

  1. That tic-tac-toe game is so cute. You can definitely make one for each holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am skipping over both this year, LOL :)

    Have a lovely weekend, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails