Monday, March 25, 2013

Vegas, Baby

Last week I headed down to Vegas for work (no, really!).  A few of us went down to train people at one of our branches near there.

I only had a few days but took full advantage of the time outside of the office. I always love checking out the neon. It was kind of a bummer that the day we tried to hurry down to the Neon Boneyard for a tour, it was booked solid for a private shoot. Boo hiss.


After my work days were done, I stuck around for a mini-vacation. My mom picked me up and drove me back to her place in Utah. I was able to get 4 solid days of family time with her, my grandma and my uncle.


And of course, this sweet face that I've missed so much -- Ui!


Utah was amazing but too hot for me to want to stay. My mom drove me to several of the different canyons and parks. And I spent a day hiking over a mountain and across the desert :) All of the colors were so gorgeous!




After a quick flight home and one day with my pooch and the boypiece, I headed back out for work. I had to go to California (Santa Ana) for 2 days of training there.




Now I'm back home and so happy to be here. It snowed while I was gone (yay, Spring!), so we have to put off planting our garden for a couple more weeks. But at least we have a little more time to prepare.

Are you currently stuck under piles of snow or basking in the warm sunshine?

2 comments:

  1. MERCY!!!!!I just came back from Utah!!! I even took a photo of the Thunderbird... We have some of the same photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty cool! I really do love their sign!

      Delete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails