Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Veggie Garden

One exciting thing on the home front is that we are planning our veggie garden. Even though we're only renting the house we're in, there are raised beds that used to hold plants (and plenty of them!). Our landlords gave us the green light to remove the plants and do what we want.

So we're going to try 3 separate veggie beds! Right now, the boypiece is working on fixing the current irrigation. We found several leaks -- eek! But I know he'll figure it out. We should be planting by next week!



The other awesome part is there is this HUGE greenhouse attached the house that is completely unused. So we'll be doing some early starts in there. I haven't actually had a real garden since I was a child. And I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only person taking care of it. I'll probably kill half of what we try to grow, but it'll be a learning experience :)

And once summer comes around, we'll be buying a blueberry shrub! Yum!

Do you grow your own veggies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails