Monday, March 4, 2013

Week in Review

It's been so long since I've posted regularly! I figured I should catch you up on my week instead of going back a couple of months!

Work has kept me so busy! Sometimes I feel bad about not being able to keep up with my blogging or my Etsy shops. But they don't pay the bills! And although I'm not posting as often as I used to, I hope y'all don't jump ship and forget about me! :) I like sharing with you during the times I finally decide to log on and post!

Here's what I've been up to this past week:


I met up with some girlfriends for drinks, went to a party with an "I love NY" theme and it's own hotdog stand, had dinner at a Japanese steakhouse, and:


Had a visit from the mobile groomer (isn't Katie so pretty?!), bought a new scarf (with skulls!), took a quick trip to Seattle, walked the pooch on a sunny day, and:


Threw a "pity party" for the boypiece!

The poor guy had a really rough couple of days at work. So I allowed him some time to mope and let everything digest, then I threw him a pity party! I bought him his favorite chocolates and candy. I made a silly banner that said "Poor You". And the best part was probably the deflated balloons (to represent his deflated ego)!

When he entered, I played the "sad trombone" on my kazoo.

He got a kick out of all of it and it really helped him get over the hump. I'm definitely keeping the decorations for the next time either of us need some cheering up!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Loved the idea of a "pity" party! :D :D
    Really neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha thanks! He got a kick out of it. It's actually still hung on the mantel since we've both been so busy with work!

      Delete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails