Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Workout Routine

I wanted to share one of my favorite workout routines. This is one that I prefer to do a couple times a week, if possible. It not only gives a fantastic workout, but it's also great cardio!

All you need is a full deck of cards (and a chair or step for the dips)

You'll be sweating in no time!


The trick is to shuffle the deck real well! Too many face cards next to each other will make the workout even tougher! But I like that it's never quite the same workout twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails