Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Etsy Shops Are Dying


It's quite sad.

They're limp and lifeless. 

Little Gray Fox and Little Foto Fox have been so neglected lately.

I updated both of my shops about a month ago (maybe more). But I haven't been doing anything else with them! I just logged on to Etsy for the first time since I updated the shops. Oh dear.

I really need to get back to it. I need to get back to blogging, too!

Work is always my excuse. It's a valid one, right? It's just sooooo busy! It's making it that much more apparent that this craft & photography thing truly is only a hobby. Maybe one day I'll have time and energy to devote to it.

womp. womp.


How I currently feel


Seeing successful bloggers and Etsy sellers makes me question just how chaotic their days must be. At least for the ones that are doing it as a side to their 9-5 job.

Maybe I need to morph into an octopus so I can multitask.

Or maybe I just need to start up a coke habit so I can work through things faster. That would also take care of my weight loss woes.

Two birds, one stone? I think so! Problem solved! Anyone got a good number for a dealer? I'll probably need to buy a pager. Do they still make those?

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, my vintage book shop has been very neglected recently, there's just not enough hours in the day :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true! Just staying on top of the social media marketing is a full time job!

      Delete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails