Monday, July 22, 2013

Etsy Shop Update: Felt Ornamants

Oh boy, these ornaments are a product of my procrastination!

I started cutting the felt for these little woodland critters, oh, last December!!!! I had even completed several of the ornaments over three months ago! But my plan had been to make several sets of the ornaments to list in my Etsy shop. What I should have done is make one -list one, make another - list another.



Now that I've finally made several sets and taken the listing photos, I'm ready to put them online. Sheesh!


You can find them HERE in my shop!

2 comments:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails