Saturday, March 1, 2014

Free Printable Garden Graphic

The snow put a stop to our plans of prepping the garden beds this weekend. So instead of freezing my butt off trying to turn soil, I stayed indoors and played on the computer.

I'm trying to practice more in Adobe Illustrator 6 and let me tell you, it's QUITE the learning curve! I'm pretty sure I'll never get the hang of it. But it's still fun to mess around and try to create simple illustrations.

I was playing with ideas of poster prints for our kitchen. This also ties into our veggie garden. Feel free to save it and print it for your own kitchen!



I hope to have some garden updates for you next week. Fingers crossed there is no more snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails