Monday, November 24, 2014

Adventures In Puppysitting



It took a little while after my Katie passed away before I could feel comfortable being around dogs. At least to the point where it wouldn't make me sad and miss her. I will probably never have my own dog again, but I am considering short fosters in the future.

For now, I can enjoy playing with furry friends in the short term by puppysitting for friends. Earlier this month, I had Gus over for a week. He is a Chiweenie-terrier mix of some sort, but he basically looks like a short, white hot dog.

Gus is about 7 months old and belongs to my co-worker who was traveling for a month. Figuring that a month was too long, I "borrowed" him for a week.

He's still learning his basic commands and certainly doesn't like being told he can't do something. But besides the occasional defiant poop or pee in the house, or barking at the wind, he's very well-mannered. One of his cutest qualities is he loves to snuggle. He'll stand right up with his paws on your shoulder and nuzzle you till you give him kisses. How can you not love that?!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails