I live about 20 minutes north of Seattle, WA. I absolutely love this place! Don't believe everything you see in the movies, etc -- it doesn't rain ALL the time. Besides, if it didn't rain we wouldn't have all this lovely green! I did escape for a couple years when I moved to Maui, Hawaii. It was just too dang hot for me! I'm much more of a "mild-temp" kinda gal.
I work in the mortgage industry as my 9-5. It's still a failing industry, so I try to balance the crazy with my crafts! Although lately, I haven't had much time for crafting. I joined a new gym and got myself a personal trainer. So most evenings you'll find me workin' on my fitness!
My roommates are:
|Katie - my big Chow Chow/Lab mutt|
|Ui - the little diva Chihuahua mix. She's my mom's dog :)|
|Greg - aka "boypiece" aka "BP"- he's a Spaniard with a British accent|
You'll find a lot of posts about these guys! I also live with my mom (my niece used to live with us, too. She went off to college in 2011!)
I hope you like what you find here on my blog. It's mostly related to my crafting and selling with a dash of my own silly day-to-day stuff!
If you are a fellow crafter/artist and would like to be featured in an upcoming blog post, drop me a line!
P.S. Here is a list of all the places online you can find me and my work (what a big wide web we've got!)
- read: http://littlegrayfox.blogspot.com/
- buy: http://littlegrayfox.etsy.com/
- see: http://www.flickr.com/littlegrayfox
- fan: http://www.facebook.com/littlegrayfox
- tweet: http://twitter.com/littlegrayfox
- read: http://tsukifoxphotography.blogspot.com/
- buy: http://foxfinefoto.etsy.com/
- see: http://www.tsukifoxphotography.com/
- fan: http://www.facebook.com/TsukiFoxPhotography
- tweet: http://twitter.com/tfoxphotography
And here are a few posts that will help you get to know me a little better :)