So here's a little catch up and some photos to go along with it.
- At work, I was promoted into a managerial role and eventually got an employee beneath me. It has been challenging and fun and stressful and VERY time consuming!
- I traveled for work a few times this year. You saw my posts about Idaho, Utah and possibly Vegas. But I also traveled to Colorado to clean out an office after all the employees were let go. That wasn't fun at all!
- We did go to Portland recently and that was fun! But usually my trips are quick, 3 days or less, so it's not like a real vacation. Plus, I'm working, so there's that!
- Summer kept us super busy with the garden. It took up all the hours after work and on the weekends.
- Recently, I've been pulling long hours, trying to clean up some accounting and documentation for year-end compliance issues. It's been hectic with me starting work at 7am and leaving at 8pm. Needless to say, I don't feel like blogging much after that!
- I created a few new product items for my Little Gray Fox Etsy shop. However, with the little time I had, I don't think I posted about them here. Besides that and my Xmas projects, I haven't been crafting much.
- Confession: I also haven't had time to read the blogs I follow. :(
- In addition to my obsession with the Simpson's Tapped Out app, I've recently discovered DrawQuest and am loving it!
- I met one of my favorite cartoonists, Matthew Inman of The Oatmeal. I bought some books and got some awesome personalized drawings
- I've taken up baking in the last few weeks. It started with Greg baking some bread. I'm on a muffin kick and it's pretty fun!
- We still try to get outdoors on the weekend. But lately it's been maybe 1 weekend out of each month. Yikes! That's not good.
That about sums up the mid to late part of 2013. I can already tell that 2014 will be a whirlwind. I think my 40 before 40 list will need to be updated to 50 before 50, as I doubt I'll even come close to completing it in the next 6 months!