Tip: Make sure you get a pair of clip-on earrings that have holes!
You can re-purpose an old necklace or start from scratch. I decided to finally make my own after a quick trip to the thrift store over the weekend.Once you have the supplies, you can do this is in about 10-15 minutes!
What you'll need:
- wire cutters
- jump rings (2)
- thrifted clip-on earrings (1 pair)
How to make it:
- First, grab the jump rings and thread them through the hole in the back of each earring.
- Next, cut your chains to size. I used three chains of differing length. You may want to hold them up to your sweater to test the length.
- Now add your chains to the jump rings on each side.
- Close the jump rings and -- TADA!! A new cardigan clip!!
Have you tried making these yet? I'd love to see your version! I wish I had some chunky beads to add to the chains :)