Saturday, December 18, 2010

Do YOU Etsy?

I wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" to everyone who voted for my treasury in Team Discovery's Buddy Challenge. I found out this morning that I won! Woohoo!


My prize is to be the featured shop in the next Buddy Challenge which is on now! Anyone can enter. What you do is go to the Team Discovery blog page to get the instructions. Make your treasury with the appropriate tags and post it in their comments.

You do not have to be a Team Discovery member to enter (I'm not) or win. If your treasury wins, your shop will be featured in the next Buddy Challenge. That means your shop will be entered into a bunch of treasuries. It's great exposure. And they have had several treasuries make it to the Front Page of Etsy. So it's definitely worth a shot!

Good luck!

2 comments:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails