Monday, January 30, 2012

My Boobs Were a Big Hit at the Office

You may not know this about me: I'm a big practical joker.

I also have the memory of an elephant. Those two things combined can equal a lot of trouble.

I mentioned in a previous post that I was working on a rap song. That was for a practical joke - and it was months in the making. I like to take my time; make sure it's perfect.

This recent joke was a bit more hurried so I wasn't sure how well it'd pan out. My co-worker came in to me on Wednesday and told me about her recent trip to the chiropractor.

She had been complaining of pains in her side. His diagnosis? She sprained a rib... from her bra... because her boobs are large.

I have ant hills on my chest.  So I think it's funny when girls complain about having "too much" boobage. But the grass is always greener, right?

Anyway, all pain aside, I thought it was hilarious. Especially since he'd suggested she switch to a sports bra. As any heavy-chested girl will know, that is NOT a flattering look. Nobody likes a uni-boob.

So I rushed home that night all inspired. I stopped at the grocery store to pick up the pieces of my plan.


$30 bucks, 2 hours, and quite the mess later, I had my masterpiece.



Boob-shaped sugar cookies. I used some artistic license with the icing to design some "fancy" bras.




They were delicious. And they were a hit with the ladies at the office. Even my bruised bosom co-worker got a good giggle out of them.

Hooray!

Like this post?
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love these as a girl with boobage I found this rather amusing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well I'm so glad you can appreciate it, too! When I handed her I told her I was helping her with her 'new bra' options. ya know-- cuz I'm so helpful =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! This is too funny. I too am familiar with your co-workers problem, and this would have made my day. You're awesome. So funny, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad we are so far away..you could used my boobie muffin tin..already in.pairs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahaha! That's so awesome. What a nice co-worker you are! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails