I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated in the Crafty Challenge #2. Creating this doll has inspired me to come up with the next challenge theme. So without further ado.... the Crafty Challenge #3 theme is....
"Someday You Will Ache Like I Ache"
These are lyrics from Hole's song, "Doll Parts". The deadline for Crafty Challenge #3 is Friday, October 15th. That gives you a little over a month to create your interpretation of the theme using any medium you choose. On the deadline date, you will make a blog post and add it to the McLinky Tool I'll put up on my blog. Further instructions on that date....Good luck and have fun getting crafty!
Now I gotta get back to my waiting around on jury duty...hoorah!
.jpg)
.jpg)
whoa, she turned out awesome!
ReplyDeleteoooh i like it! strange cause i just found my hole CD and brought it to work today...
ReplyDeleteshe turned out amazing!
ReplyDelete